Monday, February 16, 2009

Scraplift a card?

This is a scrap lift of a card I got at least a year ago. I loved it so much I hung on to it and decided to try and reproduce with a twist. I used an old stamp from CS, not sure what kit its from.. scripty hieroglyphics from 2005 (Written Word or Science)? Anyway, that is stamped on some mustard colored card stock from Bridges. The daisy stamp is from Rhapsody, stamped first in dark yellow and then outlined in dark brown. I attached gold embellishment to the center and stamped another daisy with Staz-On, then inked the edges with some ink from the same kit. I attached a bunch of brown ribbons I had in my stash and attached them with some staples I had inked with alcohol inks so they were brown too. I mounted it on some brown POPS then on some blue from Farmers Market.

No comments: